1. GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY PRACTISING CERTIFICATES FOR DENTAL SURGEONS
New guidelines has been uploaded.
Effective date: 28th May 2014.
2. ONLINE ANNUAL PRACTISING CERTIFICATE (APC) APPLICATION AND PAYMENT
Online APC application can be submitted through Dental Practitioners' Information Management System (DPIMS) and online payment can be done through myBayar starting from July 2013
3. FURTHER STUDY IN DENTISTRY
Please check MDC recognised list; Schedule 2 of the Dental Act if you wish to further your study in dentistry.
4. REGISTRATION OF DENTAL PRACTITIONER
Kindly contact the Malaysian Dental Council (MDC) to arrange for an appointment prior to registration.
5. CHECKING REGISTRATION DETAILS IN DPIMS
i) Practitioners are encouraged to check their registration details in DPIMS.
ii) Kindly inform the MDC through the "message box" in DPIMS after checking your details.